Thursday 25 November 2010

Enviroment colours !!!





















Top left: These are colour bars which we could use for the sky. The reason why ive choosen these is because I wanted warm colours that arn't too overbearing and can subtly sit into the background and blend well with other choice of colours for the other parts of the environment.

Top Right: In our film we have a forest scene though I think its only going to be a couple of trees not a full blown forest. So I thinking of Spring greens that could show off the season and it could be lit really well for the scene

Bottom Left: These are the barrens/wilderness of the mongolian landscape colour bars. In these I wanted to try and capture a mixture of the cold early morning but the warmth of spring with clever use of orange and reds. Though I feel that I need more to really finalise what it is going to look like

No comments:

Post a Comment